Terms & Conditions
Please be informed that in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) which came into force on 15 November 2013, the Secretariat of Kijang Econokids Competition 2023 is hereby bound to take notice and require consent in relation to the collection, recording, storage, usage and retention of personal information. The data retained will only be used for the competition and promotional purposes of Kijang Econokids Competition. Notification of the Kijang Econokids Competition system:
- Each school will have 1 school administrator (school account) only.
- If your school has registered, please contact the Kijang Econokids Competition Administration or the teacher that has been appointed to be in charge of your school.
- There is no maximum/minimum number of participants for each school.
- If your school name is not on the options list, please inform this matter to the Kijang Econokids Secretariat. The data for your school will then be added.
- If an existing teacher-in-charge has been transferred to a new school, the teacher-in-charge needs to open a new account. Teacher-in-charge could not use their existing account and edit to the new school name.
- Please provide the correct name, phone number, and address for postage purposes.
- No refund will be made due to the student's absence during the competition.
- Payment should be completed before the competition day.
- Parents should not register using a school account. If you are a parent but registered as a school account, we will have the right to take any action; delete your account or cancel your registration.
- Any notification regarding the Kijang Econokids Competition registration can be seen on our website https://kijang.my/.
By proceeding to the next section, it indicates that you have been notified, understood, and given your consent as per the notice above.